Amazon is a corporate organization that operates in various countries and has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world. There are publishing tools Amazon has offered and in different distribution platforms in various audio, digital, hardcover, and paperback.
An Amazon book is an online retail bookstore owned by Amazon and is the largest digital library with more than 1M eBooks, audiobooks, and more. But before you proceed with publishing your book, consider first the quality of your content and think of the reason why you want to publish it if it is for your personal development, for education, or just to share your ideas worldwide. After considering these things, it is time for you to publish your book. So here is the list of platforms you can use to grip your time and writing.
Kindle Direct Publishing
– this one is preferable by self-publishing authors. This is free for eBooks and paperbacks and could reach thousands to millions of readers on Amazon. It would only take 5 minutes maximum duration to pop up on Kindle stores worldwide within 48 hours. You could earn up to 70% of royalty on sales to customers in different various countries. The good thing is you could make changes to your book at any time and could keep control of your price list.
– this one is similar to Kindle Direct Publishing but has more benefits. KDP Select allows your eBook available on the Kindle Owners Lending Library. Also, in enrolling in KDP Select, you will be able to maximize your book’s sales potential. There are two promotional tools you can choose from. Either Countdown Deals with the time-bound promotion or Free Book Promotion which offers worldwide to get your book free for a limited time. KDP Select also lets you earn 70% royalty for sales to customers.
– this one is a specialized option for your traditional publishing. This is also one of the Amazon companies that are used to handle the print-on-demand section of the Amazon publishing realm. Nevertheless, CreateSpace was repossessed by Amazon and all print-on-demand activities where your catalog of paperback titles available was transferred to KDP.
Amazon Author Central
– this one lets the author create its own author’s page where the author shares the information up-to-date either about himself and/or books to the million readers around the world. This will let the author add the books and the author’s biography in a different language. This serves as a media too for photos and videos the author feels necessary to add. Also, check the Amazon Best Sellers Rank and check the customer reviews. Amazon Author Central has features exclusive only for the US which allow the addition of editorial reviews for your books, sharing blog feeds, and checking BookScan sales information.
– this one helps the authors or content creators, publishers, and website owners monetize their traffic. Amazon Associates use easy link-building tools to direct their readers to products and would earn from qualifying avail. By referring to the products, not just the associates would earn a commission but could also earn on other products their readers may purchase on Amazon. With this, you will have access to various reporting tools to help the author learn what is best for the readers.
Rushmore Press Media has plenty of multi-awarded authors who trusted the company to launch their names to each of their Amazon Author profiles. Along with the Rushmore Press Reviews, are the testaments of the result-driven quality work that Rushmore Press Club has offered and done through its long years of book publication and marketing experience.