Discount coupons are a loyalty system that allows consumers to save a few dollars on their purchases. In recent years we have seen an increase in them, especially in restaurants and supermarkets. But what are its advantages for both companies and customers? In this article, we would like to review all the benefits of this system.
Benefits of discount coupons for companies
- Loyalty: Many companies are beginning to see it clearly: if consumption decreases, the best way to validly and effectively build customer loyalty is through these types of theadventurechallenge discount code.
- A highly effective marketing tool is more current than ever. The old phone book coupons, those that were published in newspapers, fashion catalogs, magazines, etc., are now supplemented by those that appear on web pages and mobile applications.
- Competence. These coupons are used for many things, not just to reduce prices. It is good for companies to counteract certain actions of their competition, increase their market share and improve customer loyalty.
- Promote new or little known products. This system also serves to promote those products that have just been launched, create a need for users for products that they had not previously used or simply exhaust those stocks that cost more to sell due to their high price.
Advantages of coupons discounts for consumers
- Savings: The first advantage, and the clearest of all, is undoubtedly the savings that we make on our purchases. With a discount coupon the customer can save a certain amount of money, since if a comparison is made between the price offered with a coupon and its normal cost, with this promotion the investment is usually lower. It may not be a great savings, but it is a lower price.
- More expensive products and services: discount coupons are used to access services or products that we may not be able to afford when their price is normal. For example, luxury products or services. If it is about products with high prices, it may be that the consumer does not have the possibility of acquiring it, but having a coupon in between, its cost decreases, which gives the possibility that more consumers buy it.
- Personal satisfaction: consumers feel more satisfied with the purchase just because we have gotten it cheaper and, of course, buying cheaper also allows us to buy more things or save money.
- Discover new products: this way of consuming allows us to know services or products that appear as a novelty in the market and that we might not have tried otherwise. Thanks to indigo books coupon, consumers have the opportunity to learn about new products and remember those that already exist. So the customer can approach a certain brand, try their products and determine if they are to their liking, but without having to spend more with a coupon.
But we must be careful in their use, although we generally save with these products or services, this is not always the case. Sometimes the feeling of saving is more than the saving itself, so care must be taken in the rational use of coupons.